For some businesses, like a shop or car dealership, location is a decisive factor. But no matter what the business hopes to accomplish, choosing the right location can be critical to its success. In addition to economic factors, a number of other aspects of a location must be considered carefully, especially if that location is international. Dr Frank Innovation will help you analyze the following factors in order to select the optimal company location for your business:
- Infrastructure: good traffic connections, fast internet connection
- Property / building: size, costs, usage options, expansion options
- Partners: suppliers / cooperating companies
- Job market: existing personnel for all hierarchy tiers
- Attractiveness: recreational value, cultural offers, proximity to large cities
- Location-based continuing education offers
- Our considerations also include the availability of raw, auxiliary and operating materials and energy and their costs as well as many other aspects.