Find a brilliant idea – create a marketable product – formulate a convincing business plan – find investors who believe in the idea – found a successful company: this is a rough overview of the process that will be worked through from the first to last step.
Services from Dr Frank Innovation and the partners in our network stand behind each individual stage of development. We introduced the individual consulting fields to you in the consulting process menu. You can find more detailed information under strategy development, marketing, venture capital, legal consultation and finding locations.
- We define the target groups for your product/services together. Initial meetings with test customers give us an approximate idea of the chances the product has on the market.
- We put your idea to the test. We determine the feasibility, estimate the development times, research future sales markets, and calculate costs and margins. The business plan is created in cooperation with a sales partner and analyzed for plausibility.
- We analyze the competitors in accordance with a tried-and-tested strengths/weaknesses pattern.
- An important result of the review: we define your unique selling points in comparison to the competing products.
- At almost the same time as the target groups are defined, the question arises regarding the mot promising market. We focus your company on that and on the relevant customer group.
- Our strategic plan for implementing the innovation grows with the described analysis.
- Important for going to meetings with investors: we create a presentation portfolio that answers all relevant questions about the product, the market opportunities and investment volumes
- After the strategic marketing and corporate identity comes the operative marketing concept. Now, we can create the commercial measures, provided the investor is on board.
- We remain at your side even after the start. Our measure for success includes the following questions: Is the company still on the right path? Is the company still focused? Do the circumstances require adjustments?