You might only start a company once in life. If your idea is good, the product well-developed and marketable, and you are passionate about the foundation and ready to walk even very rocky paths, then your chance for success is high. Nevertheless, you will also need holistic consulting that plans and implements each step with you, until you can stand on your own entrepreneurial legs.
Company foundation consulting is customized because different branches and company personalities also require individual approaches. Therefore, there can be deviations from the described pattern.
Dr Frank Innovation structures the consulting process for founding a company / start-ups into three main steps:
Analysis on the telephone
- Getting to know the person behind the idea
- What is the basic idea?
- What are the promising success factors of the idea?
- What has been done so far?
- To whom has the idea been presented?
- Who is the target group; who will buy the innovation?
Second meeting on site
- Personal meeting
- Bilateral confidentiality agreement
- Discussion of idea: at which stage of development is the innovation; is it a functional sample, a prototype or a product?
- How does the company founder want to implement the idea successfully?
- What steps has he already taken?
- How has the product development been financed to date (private assets, loans, bank credits)?
- At the end of the first stage, the contractual agreement between Dr Frank Innovation and the company founder has been made, either per handshake, letter of intent, or consulting consulting agreement.
- Review of the sustainability: where does the idea come from (intellectual property), and what preparatory work has already been performed?
- Analysis of the employees on the project: suitability, function, share in the development process
- Analysis of the financial capacity of the company, potentially D&B information.
- Working through the points under Services